Friday, December 30, 2011

My Child, Part 7

I can do more for you than you could possibly imagine.--Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager.--II Corinthians 3:20
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles--II Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18


brokenheart by poojabrahmi
photo by poojabrahmi 
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I carry you close to my heart. Isaiah 40:11


Psalm 23, through the valley by SilverFox Multimedia
Photo courtesy of  SilverFox MultiMediaedia


One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. Revelation 21:3-4


crying eye by starush
Photo by starush



And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. Revelation 21:3-4




I need encouragement every day. I hold onto these promises, even though I can't always see or feel them.  It gives me hope for the future, even when my life doesn't meet my expectations.  How about you?  





1 comment:

Vonda Skelton said...

Thank you for another reminder that regardless of how I feel at any moment, I am His child...and He is my Daddy. :-)