Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Child, Part 4


I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me. John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. I John 3:1
And I desire to lavish my love upon you. I  John 3:1

Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. I John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father. Matthew 5:48

Father & child at San Diego zoo by richard-ugadawg 1990
photo courtesy of Richard-Ugadawg


If you seek me with all your heart you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs Matthew 6:31-33

Birthday Gifts by Kitten
photo courtesy of Kitten

My plan for your has always been filled with hope Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3



No comments: