Saturday, June 2, 2012

Letter from God

My Princess
Triumph Through Trials

I see you when you are in the garden of grief, My princess. I hear your cry for help in the dark hours of the night.  I Myself cried out in the garden the night I was betrayed.  In My suffering I asked My Father for another way a less painful way.  Yet I trusted His will and purpose for My life and knew the ultimate victory was at the cross.  Just as olives must be crushed to make oil, I poured out My life as a love offering for you. 

Don't ever doubt that I am with you and that I long to take you to a place of comfort, peace, and victory.  Even when you cannot see Me from where you are, I am working on your behalf.  Give to Me the crushing weight of your circumstances, and come to Me in prayer.  When it is time to leave the garden, I will walk with you across the valley and straight to the cross where your trials will be transformed into triumph.
                             Author Unknown

"For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.  So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything."  James 1: 3-4

2 comments:

Vonda Skelton said...

Beautiful, Ellen. Beautiful!

Celeste Vaughan said...

That is beautiful Ellen! You need to enter this in a contest of some sort! Very good writing!