Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mothers' Day


Since today's Mothers’ Day, I want to take a moment to publicly thank my mom, Jean Andersen, for all she means to me.   

We’ve always been close and to this day I consider her to be one of my most trustworthy friends. She gives me her time and makes me laugh.   

Mom’s an encourager too and sometimes says just what I need to hear. Sometimes I need a different perspective about something and other times I just want to unload on someone.  Her shoulders are broad enough for that too. 

So thanks for all you do and everything you mean to me.  You’re the best!






















2 comments:

Jean Andersen said...

It is an honor, blessing and joy to be your mom Ellen. Thank you for these nice words.

Love you lots.

Ellen Andersen said...

You're welcome, Mom. I'm the one who's blessed.