Monday, July 10, 2017

Personal Care at a Local Family Pharmacy

I'd forgotten to pick up my medicine.  Medicine I can't afford to go without.  So when I realized it last month, I called to pick up a refill.  I use a local, family-owned pharmacy about 3 miles from my home. 
 
They know me there and even know what medicine I take before I tell them what I need.  I walked in last month and Tony, the pharmacist, said, "Hi Ellen.  How're you doin' today?"  I smiled and told him what I needed.  To read the rest of the story click here.

3 comments:

sumon tripura said...

What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale

Ellen Andersen said...

Thanks sumon. I'd love it if you'd subscribe.

سما المثالية said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل